- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Category Title Diappeared in Product Categories
11 years 7 months ago #192026
by babaei
Category Title Diappeared in Product Categories was created by babaei
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
instrucenter.com/fa/thermal-imager
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello
I dont know why Category Title in Product Categories in disappeared.
I wonder if anyone help me to fix it.
Regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello
I dont know why Category Title in Product Categories in disappeared.
I wonder if anyone help me to fix it.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192033
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category Title Diappeared in Product Categories
Hi,
Please check the settings of your menu/module for this listing.
An easy solution to display the main category title, is to fill the description part with that title and enable the option "Show description".
Please check the settings of your menu/module for this listing.
An easy solution to display the main category title, is to fill the description part with that title and enable the option "Show description".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192704
by babaei
I checked the module options. there is not any option to active product title.
Please check the screenshot i attached
Replied by babaei on topic Category Title Diappeared in Product Categories
HelloXavier wrote: Hi,
Please check the settings of your menu/module for this listing.
An easy solution to display the main category title, is to fill the description part with that title and enable the option "Show description".
I checked the module options. there is not any option to active product title.
Please check the screenshot i attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192848
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Title Diappeared in Product Categories
Hi,
You need to edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager and check the "component heading" option there. It has to be activated for the title to display.
You need to edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager and check the "component heading" option there. It has to be activated for the title to display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192891
by babaei
Replied by babaei on topic Category Title Diappeared in Product Categories
Hello and thanks nicolas
I changed "Show Page Heading" to YES and it works
I changed "Show Page Heading" to YES and it works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds