- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 0
Error when change status order in manage orders
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #192269
by vaughan
Error when change status order in manage orders was created by vaughan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.wpb.es/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi
I have a problem with my orders manager, when I try to change status order (created to confirmed or any), the popup windows has changed and now I see
{address_company} {address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname} {address_street} {address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state} {address_country} Teléfono: {address_telephone}, I don´t see the original popup
I attached some sreenshots to see it better
What can i do?
Thanks a lot
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi
I have a problem with my orders manager, when I try to change status order (created to confirmed or any), the popup windows has changed and now I see
{address_company} {address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname} {address_street} {address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state} {address_country} Teléfono: {address_telephone}, I don´t see the original popup
I attached some sreenshots to see it better
What can i do?
Thanks a lot
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by vaughan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192273
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error when change status order in manage orders
Hi,
That's a problem coming from the update from Joomla 3.3.5 to 3.3.6 as joomla changed some stuff with the popup system. This was fixed with HikaShop 2.3.5.
Update HikaShop and you won't have the problem.
That's a problem coming from the update from Joomla 3.3.5 to 3.3.6 as joomla changed some stuff with the popup system. This was fixed with HikaShop 2.3.5.
Update HikaShop and you won't have the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vaughan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192425
by vaughan
Thanks a lot
Regards
Replied by vaughan on topic Error when change status order in manage orders
I updated my license and I install new version and works finenicolas wrote: Hi,
That's a problem coming from the update from Joomla 3.3.5 to 3.3.6 as joomla changed some stuff with the popup system. This was fixed with HikaShop 2.3.5.
Update HikaShop and you won't have the problem.
Thanks a lot
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds