- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
downpolad pictures
11 years 7 months ago #192618
by waitsee
downpolad pictures was created by waitsee
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0.
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0
How to setup this webshop with downloadable pictures only?
Excuse me in advance, I have set up some hikshops, but not with just te possibility to download pictures. Please show me a hyperlink where I can see a tutorial
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0.
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0
How to setup this webshop with downloadable pictures only?
Excuse me in advance, I have set up some hikshops, but not with just te possibility to download pictures. Please show me a hyperlink where I can see a tutorial
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192619
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic downpolad pictures
Hi,
I'm not sure I understand what you mean with "downloadable pictures".
Is it a downloadable file but where the file is a picture ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...duct-form.html#files
Regards,
I'm not sure I understand what you mean with "downloadable pictures".
Is it a downloadable file but where the file is a picture ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...duct-form.html#files
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192705
by waitsee
Replied by waitsee on topic downpolad pictures
Hi Jerome,
Yes you guessed right. The file is a picture. So it is a webshop for selling images.
Have a nice day.
Regards
Han Wijman
Yes you guessed right. The file is a picture. So it is a webshop for selling images.
Have a nice day.
Regards
Han Wijman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192740
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic downpolad pictures
Hi,
So, yes using the 'Files' area of the product edition page is indeed the solution here.
So, yes using the 'Files' area of the product edition page is indeed the solution here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: waitsee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193624
by waitsee
Replied by waitsee on topic download pictures
I will give it a try next week. Thank you untill now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208100
by waitsee
Replied by waitsee on topic download pictures
Solved it. Thank you for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds