- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
How to change the product display order
11 years 7 months ago #193031
by Geor
How to change the product display order was created by Geor
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
Hello,
I would like to ask how can i change the order by which products are displayed in my store. I have read the documentation and i have searched the forum but i really can't figure out how to do this. I tried creating characteristics but i cannot write the order.
Help :silly:
Hello,
I would like to ask how can i change the order by which products are displayed in my store. I have read the documentation and i have searched the forum but i really can't figure out how to do this. I tried creating characteristics but i cannot write the order.
Help :silly:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193051
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic How to change the product display order
Hi,
There are quite many threads on this - for example, here is a very recent one: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...t-product-order.html
P.S.: Even though not relevant for this topic, "latest" is not a version number, and knowing the Joomla version is often important, too.
There are quite many threads on this - for example, here is a very recent one: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...t-product-order.html
P.S.: Even though not relevant for this topic, "latest" is not a version number, and knowing the Joomla version is often important, too.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds