- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 2
No automatic e-mail after order
11 years 6 months ago #193450
by mtgt
No automatic e-mail after order was created by mtgt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I get the first order in my shop I recently installed but the client haven't received the e-mail to download the product, he have used payment online (paypal) to order downloadable item.
I check in background part, the order was create but not confirmed.
I check in configuration and I can't find where to have this action automatic.
How it will be possible to send automaticaly this email with the link to download the product immediatly after payment, without manual operation?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Greg
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I get the first order in my shop I recently installed but the client haven't received the e-mail to download the product, he have used payment online (paypal) to order downloadable item.
I check in background part, the order was create but not confirmed.
I check in configuration and I can't find where to have this action automatic.
How it will be possible to send automaticaly this email with the link to download the product immediatly after payment, without manual operation?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Greg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193452
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic No automatic e-mail after order
Hi,
Yes sure, it can be automatic.
I trust that you have received the payment in Paypal, of course.
First, since you're running Joomla 3.4, download the new HikaShop 2.4.0 and install it over your present 2.3.5 to be ready for J!3.4.
Then, verify that your order setting is correct: "Payment confirmed order status" should be "confirmed".
Finally, verify that your Paypal settings are correct (pick documentation depending on your Paypal service ).
Should work fine then.
Yes sure, it can be automatic.
I trust that you have received the payment in Paypal, of course.
First, since you're running Joomla 3.4, download the new HikaShop 2.4.0 and install it over your present 2.3.5 to be ready for J!3.4.
Then, verify that your order setting is correct: "Payment confirmed order status" should be "confirmed".
Finally, verify that your Paypal settings are correct (pick documentation depending on your Paypal service ).
Should work fine then.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193454
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic No automatic e-mail after order
Hi,
Thanks for this very fast answer.
Yes I receive the Paypal payment.
I check the configuration was ok
but the plugin one not, I think it's where the problem was
Allow payment notifications from PayPal was on "NO"
and nothing was selected on Verified status, so I've selected "Confirmed"
Is these changes are enough to work properly?
Thanks again
Greg
Thanks for this very fast answer.
Yes I receive the Paypal payment.
I check the configuration was ok
but the plugin one not, I think it's where the problem was
Allow payment notifications from PayPal was on "NO"
and nothing was selected on Verified status, so I've selected "Confirmed"
Is these changes are enough to work properly?
Thanks again
Greg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193456
by lousyfool
Only a test will show. That's what Paypal has a sandbox for: developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/lifecycle/ug_sandbox/
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic No automatic e-mail after order
mtgt wrote: Is these changes are enough to work properly?
Only a test will show. That's what Paypal has a sandbox for: developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/lifecycle/ug_sandbox/
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #193458
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic No automatic e-mail after order
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by mtgt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193483
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No automatic e-mail after order
Hi,
I think that you have an issue with your paypal settings.
Maybe the sandbox account parameters. Please check that the option to validate payment manually is disabled, etc.
I think that you have an issue with your paypal settings.
Maybe the sandbox account parameters. Please check that the option to validate payment manually is disabled, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193618
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic No automatic e-mail after order
HI,
I check everything in configuration which look ok.
It's probably from sandbox account parameters, I checkbut don't really understand how that work.
So I will wait a next order to check.
Thanks anyway for your help
I check everything in configuration which look ok.
It's probably from sandbox account parameters, I checkbut don't really understand how that work.
So I will wait a next order to check.
Thanks anyway for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds