MAMP notice message
11 years 6 months ago #193907
by m.fontana
MAMP notice message was created by m.fontana
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.2
Hi,
I've installed hikashop on MAMP in my Mac.
After installation was appeared thid error:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/apicestore/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 943
How can I solved this?
Thanks
Matteo
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.2
Hi,
I've installed hikashop on MAMP in my Mac.
After installation was appeared thid error:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/apicestore/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 943
How can I solved this?
Thanks
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #193917
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic MAMP notice message
Hi,
That's just a warning, not a real error.
You can change that line:
to:
in that administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php file and you won't have the message.
That's just a warning, not a real error.
You can change that line:
Code:
$catIds[] = (int)$cat->category_id;
Code:
$catIds[] = (int)@$cat->category_id;
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds