Skip to main content

When Click Order Dropdown Get HomePage Popup

More
11 years 6 months ago #193925 by fan4chevy
Hi,

When I go to backend and click on order drop down to change status, it brings up a popup with my homepage instead of letting me save as lets say shipped, confirmed, etc.

I am using most current Hikabusiness.

Thanks,
Charles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #193929 by nicolas
Hi,

The most current HikaShop Business is the version 2.4. You probably are not using it but the previous version the 2.3.4.
And you are probably using Joomla 3.4 which introduced that issue with versions of HikaShop previous to the 2.4 (which is why we released the 2.4 last week: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html )

I invite you to fill in the version fields when you post a new question. And not with "latest" but with the actual version number. That way, we can better answer you instead of speculating on what you have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194010 by fan4chevy
It shows I am using 2.3.5. Odd thing is that it says I am using current version and never prompted for update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194014 by Xavier
Hi,

You can download the latest version from our website, the 2.3.4.
We don't yet enabled the auto update, we are waiting for feedback before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum