- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Redirect Paypal
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #194042
by gioferrario@gmail.com
Redirect Paypal was created by gioferrario@gmail.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome last version
I have a serious problem with your payments with paypal standard. In order completed the customer who chose to pay with PayPal will be directed to the order page completed successfully, without being directed to the page of paypal to make the payment. This does not always happen but about 1 time out of 5. When this happens I get an order created but not confirmed yet because unpaid, as if he had been chosen to pay by bank transfer.
I can write in Italian? or is it a problem? I fear that the translation of google is not attinenete to my request.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome last version
I have a serious problem with your payments with paypal standard. In order completed the customer who chose to pay with PayPal will be directed to the order page completed successfully, without being directed to the page of paypal to make the payment. This does not always happen but about 1 time out of 5. When this happens I get an order created but not confirmed yet because unpaid, as if he had been chosen to pay by bank transfer.
I can write in Italian? or is it a problem? I fear that the translation of google is not attinenete to my request.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #194068
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Redirect Paypal
Hello,
1.
I just tested it on your website and it worked fine when I selected the PayPal payment method.
2.
It will be better if you speak English so that we can understand it (we don't speak Italian sorry).
1.
I just tested it on your website and it worked fine when I selected the PayPal payment method.
2.
It will be better if you speak English so that we can understand it (we don't speak Italian sorry).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #194281
by gioferrario@gmail.com
Replied by gioferrario@gmail.com on topic Redirect Paypal
I specified that it does not always happen, but unfortunately, you can not understand what could be the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #194286
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Redirect Paypal
If I don't have more information and if I can't reproduce your issue, I won't be able to know from what your issue is coming.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #194531
by gioferrario@gmail.com
Replied by gioferrario@gmail.com on topic Redirect Paypal
I have done a bit of testing and once it happened to me that I said that the number paypal invoice had already been paid, the order has been created but the state was yet to be verified, but as a user I received the order as paid with paypal. then I can not understand how when you confirm the payment with paypal before being redirected to the page you break down the modules but not always does.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #202311
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Redirect Paypal
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, do you still have that issue on your checkout workflow ? If yes, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and see if it fixed your issue ?
Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply, do you still have that issue on your checkout workflow ? If yes, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and see if it fixed your issue ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds