Skip to main content

Pop up Images on Mobile devices

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #194442 by luwes2000
-- url of the page with the problem -- : lifesafetytraining200.com/hikashop/produ...-white-sports-jersey
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Ive looked through the forms but did not find a solution. if you visit my site the additional images of my product do not display well on a mobile device. I Do have "Use bootstrap design" set to yes, and my template is responsive. But when you click on the images they don't look good on a mobile device.

lifesafetytraining200.com/hikashop/produ...-white-sports-jersey

Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by luwes2000.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194533 by luwes2000
Never-mind. I figured it out. I canned the Image popup mode.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum