- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
problem with .htaccess hikashop+sh404sef. 404 and
- BloodyBakala
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #194916
by BloodyBakala
problem with .htaccess hikashop+sh404sef. 404 and was created by BloodyBakala
i hope you to be well.
Today I have a question with my .htaccess
I finished a local web project with the latest version of joomla, sh404sef and our dear HikaShop.
I proceed to upload it and the funny thing is that it does not work with .htaccess within that subfolder in my hosting. By default works with the .htaccess in the root, where other website is located (in order to go faster this one on a shared hosting).
If I remove the .htaccess my new website within the subfolder,it works with the one of the root, and if I put the .htaccess inside this new website folder, it gives me error 500 and 404 file not found for the urls of hikashop.
Also it only loads the categories urls but not the product urls for hikashop.
I ended up including again the .htaccess on the subfolder. Several urls work well, but it does not load the product urls and also one menu url seems to be lost.
If you need the user and password to check, I might give it to you by private. Thank you
Today I have a question with my .htaccess
I finished a local web project with the latest version of joomla, sh404sef and our dear HikaShop.
I proceed to upload it and the funny thing is that it does not work with .htaccess within that subfolder in my hosting. By default works with the .htaccess in the root, where other website is located (in order to go faster this one on a shared hosting).
If I remove the .htaccess my new website within the subfolder,it works with the one of the root, and if I put the .htaccess inside this new website folder, it gives me error 500 and 404 file not found for the urls of hikashop.
Also it only loads the categories urls but not the product urls for hikashop.
I ended up including again the .htaccess on the subfolder. Several urls work well, but it does not load the product urls and also one menu url seems to be lost.
If you need the user and password to check, I might give it to you by private. Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BloodyBakala
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #195014
by BloodyBakala
Replied by BloodyBakala on topic problem with .htaccess hikashop+sh404sef. 404 and
any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195032
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic problem with .htaccess hikashop+sh404sef. 404 and
Hi,
I have no idea. Did sh404sef said anything about the issue when you asked them ? If you use the normal SEF system of Joomla, does it work ?
What are the URLs which do not work ? What are these URLs when not SEFed ? On which page do you get them ?
I have no idea. Did sh404sef said anything about the issue when you asked them ? If you use the normal SEF system of Joomla, does it work ?
What are the URLs which do not work ? What are these URLs when not SEFed ? On which page do you get them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BloodyBakala
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #195071
by BloodyBakala
Replied by BloodyBakala on topic problem with .htaccess hikashop+sh404sef. 404 and
Hello back brother.
They did not give a proper answer, but still getting around... I dio not know why did I paid 40 euros for their sh404sef. It might be better to spend money on hikashop business and on tipping clever IT guys like you and Xavier.
Now when working with sh404sef with the index.php (withouth using the .htaccess) everything works.
By this mode, I tried to add this 2 small lines of code to my .htaccess
RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} ^(GET|HEAD)\ /index\.php/[^\ ]+
RewriteRule ^index\.php/(.*)$ /$1 [L,R=301]
***
Guess what happened.. the same error that I had when having fully activated sh404sef using the .htaccess..
So it's understandable that the problem might come from sh404sef. What do you believe?
The strange thing was that in localhost everything worked..
Thanks
**
Setting Value
PHP Built On Linux info 3.0 #1337 SMP Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 CEST 2000 all GNU/Linux
Database Version 5.1.73-log
Database Collation latin1_spanish_ci
PHP Version 5.5.22
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.0 Stable [ Ember ] 24-February-2015 23:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0 AlexaToolbar/alxf-2.21
They did not give a proper answer, but still getting around... I dio not know why did I paid 40 euros for their sh404sef. It might be better to spend money on hikashop business and on tipping clever IT guys like you and Xavier.
Now when working with sh404sef with the index.php (withouth using the .htaccess) everything works.
By this mode, I tried to add this 2 small lines of code to my .htaccess
RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} ^(GET|HEAD)\ /index\.php/[^\ ]+
RewriteRule ^index\.php/(.*)$ /$1 [L,R=301]
***
Guess what happened.. the same error that I had when having fully activated sh404sef using the .htaccess..
So it's understandable that the problem might come from sh404sef. What do you believe?
The strange thing was that in localhost everything worked..
Thanks
**
Setting Value
PHP Built On Linux info 3.0 #1337 SMP Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 CEST 2000 all GNU/Linux
Database Version 5.1.73-log
Database Collation latin1_spanish_ci
PHP Version 5.5.22
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.0 Stable [ Ember ] 24-February-2015 23:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0 AlexaToolbar/alxf-2.21
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195145
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem with .htaccess hikashop+sh404sef. 404 and
Hi,
Having some answer for the Nicolas' questions and a link in order to see the issue directly will allow us to help you.
Regards,
We do not have any link to your website, so we do not have information which could help us to understand your issue.If you use the normal SEF system of Joomla, does it work ?
What are the URLs which do not work ?
What are these URLs when not SEFed ?
On which page do you get them ?
Having some answer for the Nicolas' questions and a link in order to see the issue directly will allow us to help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds