- Posts: 846
- Thank you received: 92
version of hikashop don't appear
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #195013
by lionel75
version of hikashop don't appear was created by lionel75
-- HikaShop version -- : ?.?.?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : many many
Hi
A) I choose Component -> hikashop -> Update info ....but version number of HKS don't appear ( install in local desktop server ). Does on of the best way to find it is to go to "Extension Manager -> manage " and search extension that have hikashop ? . I see the last version that appear is 2.3.5 .......I ll update to 2.4.0.
B ) comment :silly: I have 6 pages of 20 items ...... ouah !!!
C) in debug mode i have with my new server ( php 5.5.8 MSVC9 C++ 2008 ) many extensions that return many alert that i think i can ignore . In debug mode there was not so many alert when i was using the old server ( php 5.3.9 MSVC11 C++ 2012) . Dos anyone have the same alerts ?
All this are minor problem , I read the changelog ....really great
regard's
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : many many
Hi
A) I choose Component -> hikashop -> Update info ....but version number of HKS don't appear ( install in local desktop server ). Does on of the best way to find it is to go to "Extension Manager -> manage " and search extension that have hikashop ? . I see the last version that appear is 2.3.5 .......I ll update to 2.4.0.
B ) comment :silly: I have 6 pages of 20 items ...... ouah !!!
C) in debug mode i have with my new server ( php 5.5.8 MSVC9 C++ 2008 ) many extensions that return many alert that i think i can ignore . In debug mode there was not so many alert when i was using the old server ( php 5.3.9 MSVC11 C++ 2012) . Dos anyone have the same alerts ?
All this are minor problem , I read the changelog ....really great
regard's
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195057
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic version of hikashop don't appear
Hi,
A/ No version number and no level ?
Did you empty your HikaShop configuration table or delete some "core" rows in the table ?
B/ What are your talking about ?
C/ Same: What are you talking about ?
Regards,
A/ No version number and no level ?
Did you empty your HikaShop configuration table or delete some "core" rows in the table ?
B/ What are your talking about ?
C/ Same: What are you talking about ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds