- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Prevent Images From Being Overridden
11 years 6 months ago #195232
by MyWorld
Prevent Images From Being Overridden was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
How can I prevent any images that I replace from be overridden when I upgrade? The images that I am referring to are the payment images, eg: paypal, bank, etc... as well as the images used on the checkout page eg: refresh.png, delete2.png, etc..
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
How can I prevent any images that I replace from be overridden when I upgrade? The images that I am referring to are the payment images, eg: paypal, bank, etc... as well as the images used on the checkout page eg: refresh.png, delete2.png, etc..
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195259
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Prevent Images From Being Overridden
Hi,
It is more a trick than a real process.
What I generally do is to create a folder near the "media/com_hikashop/images" one, called "media/com_hikashop/my_images".
I placed my overridden images there and each time I need to (after an update, etc), I just copy the content of "my_images" to "images" (using "cp -r").
So I have a special folder just for the images I override and I'm sure that folder is not replaced when I update HIkaShop.
Regards,
It is more a trick than a real process.
What I generally do is to create a folder near the "media/com_hikashop/images" one, called "media/com_hikashop/my_images".
I placed my overridden images there and each time I need to (after an update, etc), I just copy the content of "my_images" to "images" (using "cp -r").
So I have a special folder just for the images I override and I'm sure that folder is not replaced when I update HIkaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds