- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping method for virtual / non virtual product
11 years 6 months ago #195474
by patmiami
Shipping method for virtual / non virtual product was created by patmiami
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google
Hi,
All my products are virtual (mp3) and CDs (non virtual).
How to set up the shipping method ? The only option I see is on the product page but I have to choose between virtual or non virtual.
What I need is:
if user choose CDs, the price of shipping will be added
If user choose MP3 no shipping will be added
thanks for your help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google
Hi,
All my products are virtual (mp3) and CDs (non virtual).
How to set up the shipping method ? The only option I see is on the product page but I have to choose between virtual or non virtual.
What I need is:
if user choose CDs, the price of shipping will be added
If user choose MP3 no shipping will be added
thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195480
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping method for virtual / non virtual product
Hi,
Just put some weight and dimensions to your non virtual products and configure your shipping methods to handle the weight/dimensions.
The virtual products does not have any weight/dimensions so they won't affect the shipping.
Regards,
Just put some weight and dimensions to your non virtual products and configure your shipping methods to handle the weight/dimensions.
The virtual products does not have any weight/dimensions so they won't affect the shipping.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195580
by patmiami
Replied by patmiami on topic Shipping method for virtual / non virtual product
It's working now. Thank You !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds