- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Remove component/hikashop from url
11 years 6 months ago #195486
by YESSIR
Remove component/hikashop from url was created by YESSIR
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google chrome
Hi,
If I click on the product on the frontpage the products gets the link ''/component/hikashop/''product/87-flag-t-shirt-wit?Itemid=9999
But else wear the links are correct but only if I click on the frontpage product it wil get the link ''component/hikashop' I cant find this. Help me out to change this alias or something
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google chrome
Hi,
If I click on the product on the frontpage the products gets the link ''/component/hikashop/''product/87-flag-t-shirt-wit?Itemid=9999
But else wear the links are correct but only if I click on the frontpage product it wil get the link ''component/hikashop' I cant find this. Help me out to change this alias or something
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195506
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Remove component/hikashop from url
Hi,
You can create a new menu entry or edit the existing ones and set your own alias for the menu.
You can create a new menu entry or edit the existing ones and set your own alias for the menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195551
by YESSIR
Replied by YESSIR on topic Remove component/hikashop from url
I dont see them on my menu item link...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195555
by YESSIR
Replied by YESSIR on topic Remove component/hikashop from url
If I go from the frontpage products (that I set with News show pro GK5'' it will put the link component/hikashop at the product link.
If I go from menu item that I made ''webshop'' it wil show /webshop without component/hikashop.
I checked my menu items and there is nothing with component/hikashop
If I go from menu item that I made ''webshop'' it wil show /webshop without component/hikashop.
I checked my menu items and there is nothing with component/hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195559
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Remove component/hikashop from url
Hi,
In the settings of your module displaying the listing of the products on the main page, you have to select a valid menu for the "menu" option, the menu must be a hikashop product listing menu type.
In the settings of your module displaying the listing of the products on the main page, you have to select a valid menu for the "menu" option, the menu must be a hikashop product listing menu type.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds