Cannot install from FTP...get an install error
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #195832
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Cannot install from FTP...get an install error was created by Dragon41673
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
I followed the directions as I have several other times to update HikaShop via FTI, but this time via FTP...I'm getting an install error of "Unale to find install pagkage" yet all the files are there...
Please see the attached images...
I've confirmed all files are in the /tmp folder (tmp folder image), and provided a picture of the error (install error image) and it just will not update. Any thoughts?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
I followed the directions as I have several other times to update HikaShop via FTI, but this time via FTP...I'm getting an install error of "Unale to find install pagkage" yet all the files are there...
Please see the attached images...
I've confirmed all files are in the /tmp folder (tmp folder image), and provided a picture of the error (install error image) and it just will not update. Any thoughts?
Thanks
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195834
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot install from FTP...get an install error
Hi,
Did you put the files directly inside the tmp folder or in a sub folder of the tmp folder ? If so, you would have to put the path to the subfolder.
Maybe it is something liked to this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...to-2-4-0.html#193927
So maybe a problem in Joomla 3.4.1...
Did you put the files directly inside the tmp folder or in a sub folder of the tmp folder ? If so, you would have to put the path to the subfolder.
Maybe it is something liked to this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...to-2-4-0.html#193927
So maybe a problem in Joomla 3.4.1...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 6 months ago #195902
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Cannot install from FTP...get an install error
Hey Nicolas,
Yes, I placed the files in to a "hikashop" sub folder in the tmp folder. When that did not work a couple times after confirming spelling, I tried placing all files directly in the tmp folder...still same issue.
Based on the link you provided, that is my exact issue...but I'm on Joomla! 3.4.1 which was supposed to correct the issue. Guess I'll post over there.
Thank you!
Yes, I placed the files in to a "hikashop" sub folder in the tmp folder. When that did not work a couple times after confirming spelling, I tried placing all files directly in the tmp folder...still same issue.
Based on the link you provided, that is my exact issue...but I'm on Joomla! 3.4.1 which was supposed to correct the issue. Guess I'll post over there.
Thank you!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds