- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping method redirection
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #196801
by info@vesica.org
Shipping method redirection was created by info@vesica.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.0
Hi,
Our checkout page is split in steps:
Step 1 - Login/Register
Step 2 - Address and shipping methods
Step 3 - Payment methods
Step 4 - Coupon/Cart
After update to latest Hikashop version 2.4.0 everytime I select a payment method on Step 2 I'm redirected to Step 3. I want the user to stay on the same page after payment method is selected, like it was before update. I want the user to go to next page only after he clicks on the Next button. Please see attached screenshot.
thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.0
Hi,
Our checkout page is split in steps:
Step 1 - Login/Register
Step 2 - Address and shipping methods
Step 3 - Payment methods
Step 4 - Coupon/Cart
After update to latest Hikashop version 2.4.0 everytime I select a payment method on Step 2 I'm redirected to Step 3. I want the user to stay on the same page after payment method is selected, like it was before update. I want the user to go to next page only after he clicks on the Next button. Please see attached screenshot.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #196806
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping method redirection
Hello,
Can you change the value of the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" and try it again ?
Can you change the value of the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" and try it again ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: info@vesica.org
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds