- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
How do I add strikethrough to retail price?
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #197019
by rjohnson1990
How do I add strikethrough to retail price? was created by rjohnson1990
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox Developer Edition 38.0a2
On the product page, I have the retail price and our price both listed. How can I strikethrough the retail price? I know I add the CSS "text-decoration: strikethrough" somewhere but I can't figure it out.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox Developer Edition 38.0a2
On the product page, I have the retail price and our price both listed. How can I strikethrough the retail price? I know I add the CSS "text-decoration: strikethrough" somewhere but I can't figure it out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #197041
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How do I add strikethrough to retail price?
Hello,
I can't be able to help you without a link to your product page, but the solution will just be to inspect your product page HTML code and then apply your CSS code regarding it.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
I can't be able to help you without a link to your product page, but the solution will just be to inspect your product page HTML code and then apply your CSS code regarding it.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #197527
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic How do I add strikethrough to retail price?
I've attempted to add the strike by doing the following:
I edited the frontend_default.css in Hikashop.
Found this:
span.hikashop_product_price, .hikashop_checkout_cart_additional, .hikashop_checkout_cart_payment, .hikashop_checkout_cart_coupon, .hikashop_checkout_cart_additional {
color: #2C8296;
font-size: 14px;
font-style: italic;
font-weight: bold;
font-family: "Times New Roman",Times,serif;
white-space: nowrap;
I added "text-decoration: line-through;" at the end of this code. This put a strike through both prices. I have been messing with it since and cannot figure this out.
I edited the frontend_default.css in Hikashop.
Found this:
span.hikashop_product_price, .hikashop_checkout_cart_additional, .hikashop_checkout_cart_payment, .hikashop_checkout_cart_coupon, .hikashop_checkout_cart_additional {
color: #2C8296;
font-size: 14px;
font-style: italic;
font-weight: bold;
font-family: "Times New Roman",Times,serif;
white-space: nowrap;
I added "text-decoration: line-through;" at the end of this code. This put a strike through both prices. I have been messing with it since and cannot figure this out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197543
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How do I add strikethrough to retail price?
Hi,
You can use that kind of css rules:
You can use that kind of css rules:
Code:
.hikashop_product_msrp_price .hikashop_product_price{
text-decoration: line-through;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds