- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 2
Not show sub-categorys showing on product listing.
11 years 6 months ago #197136
by nokki00
Not show sub-categorys showing on product listing. was created by nokki00
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
I saw some other post about this but wanted to make sure if I had the exact same issue.
When I click on a parent category and it takes me to the product listing page I see the sub-categories above the product listing. How do I change this from the back end. I seen where a solution was to use
but that is a SEO concern when hiding information read by crawlers. The hidden information is not javascript controlled and the information could have numbers of keywords being hidden.
How can I get the parent category just display product listing to and not subcategories and product listing?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
I saw some other post about this but wanted to make sure if I had the exact same issue.
When I click on a parent category and it takes me to the product listing page I see the sub-categories above the product listing. How do I change this from the back end. I seen where a solution was to use
Code:
display:none;
How can I get the parent category just display product listing to and not subcategories and product listing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197154
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not show sub-categorys showing on product listing.
Hi,
I don't see why that would be a SEO concern. That's the name of the categories of the products being displayed on the page that you're hiding and they are on the sidebar categories listing module.
But yes, that's possible too. In that case, edit the file "listing_div" of the view "category" via the menu Display>Views and add the code below at the beginning:
I don't see why that would be a SEO concern. That's the name of the categories of the products being displayed on the page that you're hiding and they are on the sidebar categories listing module.
But yes, that's possible too. In that case, edit the file "listing_div" of the view "category" via the menu Display>Views and add the code below at the beginning:
Code:
<?php if(!$this->module){ return; } ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197233
by nokki00
Replied by nokki00 on topic Not show sub-categorys showing on product listing.
Thanks so much! Will this be an option in a later release? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197236
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not show sub-categorys showing on product listing.
Hi,
Not in the short term.
Not in the short term.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds