Where do I find the backend user address
- buffdownunder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #197969
by buffdownunder
Regards,
Edward
Where do I find the backend user address was created by buffdownunder
-- HikaShop version -- : ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I found this post in regards to putting prices in with tax
www.hikashop.com/forum/taxes/870120-enter-brutto-price.html
It refers to the backend user address in components. I migrated my VM shop to Hikashop so I have nearly 4000 user addresses. Which one is the backend user address? Where should I look?
Regards,
Edward
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I found this post in regards to putting prices in with tax
www.hikashop.com/forum/taxes/870120-enter-brutto-price.html
It refers to the backend user address in components. I migrated my VM shop to Hikashop so I have nearly 4000 user addresses. Which one is the backend user address? Where should I look?
Regards,
Edward
Regards,
Edward
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buffdownunder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 5 months ago #197981
by buffdownunder
Regards,
Edward
Replied by buffdownunder on topic Where do I find the backend user address
I think I solved it. The user with the same email address as the user I logged into Joomla I have to add an address. Is that correct?
Regards,
Edward
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198007
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where do I find the backend user address
Hi,
You can see your customer (and their addresses) in the HikaShop backend, in the menu HikaShop > Customers.
In the backend you will be able to manage the user addresses.
Regards,
You can see your customer (and their addresses) in the HikaShop backend, in the menu HikaShop > Customers.
In the backend you will be able to manage the user addresses.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buffdownunder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 5 months ago #198118
by buffdownunder
Regards,
Edward
Replied by buffdownunder on topic Where do I find the backend user address
Thanks Jerome,
I just wanted to make sure that the backend address required for the use of product price incl Tax is the one with the same email as the super user admin. Just to make sure that I don't run into price calculation issues down the track that do not make sense.
Regards,
Edward
I just wanted to make sure that the backend address required for the use of product price incl Tax is the one with the same email as the super user admin. Just to make sure that I don't run into price calculation issues down the track that do not make sense.
Regards,
Edward
Regards,
Edward
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198119
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where do I find the backend user address
Hi,
You can configure HikaShop to use the billing or the shipping address of the user to determine the tax to use.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_taxes
For guest users, the "main tax zone" is used
Regards,
You can configure HikaShop to use the billing or the shipping address of the user to determine the tax to use.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_taxes
For guest users, the "main tax zone" is used
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: buffdownunder
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds