Mass action update value product_group_after_purch
- buffdownunder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #198130
by buffdownunder
Regards,
Edward
Mass action update value product_group_after_purch was created by buffdownunder
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.33
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 41.0.2272.118 (64-bit)
I try to update the value product_group_after_purchase for all products in one category.
I changed the User group for one product and triggered a mass action show results for this one product. I then copied the String into the update value mass action and ran it.
The result is that all products now have the same value but it doesn't show on the radio button if you go into the product settings. Do I have to worry.
The reason for my approach is that I can't find documentation on how the User groups should be defined in mass action. If you have a link for me that would be great.
Regards,
Edward
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 41.0.2272.118 (64-bit)
I try to update the value product_group_after_purchase for all products in one category.
I changed the User group for one product and triggered a mass action show results for this one product. I then copied the String into the update value mass action and ran it.
The result is that all products now have the same value but it doesn't show on the radio button if you go into the product settings. Do I have to worry.
The reason for my approach is that I can't find documentation on how the User groups should be defined in mass action. If you have a link for me that would be great.
Regards,
Edward
Regards,
Edward
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buffdownunder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 5 months ago #198138
by buffdownunder
Regards,
Edward
Replied by buffdownunder on topic Mass action update value product_group_after_purch
I checked products that previously had no user group assigned and the settings have changed from "None" to "Custom", the Groups are visible but the selected user group has no radio button showing. In this case the selected user group is Original Buff.
Regards,
Edward
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198140
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass action update value product_group_after_purch
Hi,
If you export the data of a product and open the resulting CSV, you can look at the product_group_after_purchase column and you'll see what value you have in it and you can use that in the mass actions.
It should be something like this:
,XXX,
or this:
,XXX,YYY,ZZZ,
where XXX YYY and ZZZ are ids of user groups.
If you export the data of a product and open the resulting CSV, you can look at the product_group_after_purchase column and you'll see what value you have in it and you can use that in the mass actions.
It should be something like this:
,XXX,
or this:
,XXX,YYY,ZZZ,
where XXX YYY and ZZZ are ids of user groups.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buffdownunder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 5 months ago #198155
by buffdownunder
Regards,
Edward
Replied by buffdownunder on topic Mass action update value product_group_after_purch
Hi Nicolas,
I did that and I have the correct values in that column. I'm just wondering why i can't see the radio button as you can see in the screenshot. It shows that a user group has been assigned but not which one. That you only get if you download the csv file or do a show results mass action.
I also changed from x y z to x_y_z just to make sure that more than one word as a user group id doesn't cause an issue.
I did that and I have the correct values in that column. I'm just wondering why i can't see the radio button as you can see in the screenshot. It shows that a user group has been assigned but not which one. That you only get if you download the csv file or do a show results mass action.
I also changed from x y z to x_y_z just to make sure that more than one word as a user group id doesn't cause an issue.
Regards,
Edward
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198159
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass action update value product_group_after_purch
Hi,
If you don't get any radio selected it means that the value is not correct.
Configure one product like you want and export it. Then just look at the data in that column and use the same one in your mass action.
If you don't get any radio selected it means that the value is not correct.
Configure one product like you want and export it. Then just look at the data in that column and use the same one in your mass action.
The following user(s) said Thank You: buffdownunder
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buffdownunder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 5 months ago #198243
by buffdownunder
Regards,
Edward
Replied by buffdownunder on topic Mass action update value product_group_after_purch
Okay. I will go the export way. Thanks for clarifying this.
Regards,
Edward
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buffdownunder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 5 months ago #198634
by buffdownunder
Regards,
Edward
Replied by buffdownunder on topic Mass action update value product_group_after_purch
Hi Nicolas,
I configured one product and exported it. The column doesn't show up in the export file.
I then created a mass action to show the values of that product. It turns out that the field has to contain the user group ID
I used the ID in my mass action and it works now
I configured one product and exported it. The column doesn't show up in the export file.
I then created a mass action to show the values of that product. It turns out that the field has to contain the user group ID
I used the ID in my mass action and it works now
Regards,
Edward
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds