- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
Restore Previous Version
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #198211
by BounceHouseOwner
Restore Previous Version was created by BounceHouseOwner
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.boodlebouncers.com/index.php/hikasho...r-categories-listing
So, I updated several items and for some reason, my website looks terrible. On the front end, my "categories" listing changed appearance and now is showing a "sub categories" menu as well ad boxes are showing around and the font size is super big. When I click on an item, there are 4 arrow images above. I do not know how to go back to the way it was earlier and ease my frustration. Is there a way I can restore my website and everything it was when I started the day?
So, I updated several items and for some reason, my website looks terrible. On the front end, my "categories" listing changed appearance and now is showing a "sub categories" menu as well ad boxes are showing around and the font size is super big. When I click on an item, there are 4 arrow images above. I do not know how to go back to the way it was earlier and ease my frustration. Is there a way I can restore my website and everything it was when I started the day?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198214
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Restore Previous Version
Hi,
The easier is to restore a backup.
Regards,
The easier is to restore a backup.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds