- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Your demo site is beautiful and inspiring
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #199651
by PeterChain
Your demo site is beautiful and inspiring was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I haven't checked this for centuries now and I discovered a new look demo (don't know how long ago is out there).
Is your demo site downloadable? I'm sure it would help a lot newbies about how to setup menus and things...
And, how you do this Wishlist / Cart hover effect?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I haven't checked this for centuries now and I discovered a new look demo (don't know how long ago is out there).
Is your demo site downloadable? I'm sure it would help a lot newbies about how to setup menus and things...
And, how you do this Wishlist / Cart hover effect?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199654
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Your demo site is beautiful and inspiring
Hi,
Our demo website use the template "JSNGlass"
www.hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html
And if you want more details about the "add to cart" on the hover ; there are several thread where I already gave some information.
Regards,
Our demo website use the template "JSNGlass"
www.hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html
And if you want more details about the "add to cart" on the hover ; there are several thread where I already gave some information.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199790
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Your demo site is beautiful and inspiring
with chrome debug tool and tool (tracing, profiling, debugging ) for javascript you can understand and create any effect you ll find on a website .
Best is copy the page an all content related to your local desktop and remove unwanted data/content .
request to server need some trick ....
Regard's
Best is copy the page an all content related to your local desktop and remove unwanted data/content .
request to server need some trick ....
Regard's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds