Skip to main content

Custom Field

More
11 years 4 months ago #200740 by m.fontana
Custom Field was created by m.fontana
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1

Hi,
I've create a custom field called "shiipping"; I like that filed doesn't appeared when it is empty, I try with this code but is not correct:
Code:
<?php if (!empty ($this->row)) {?> <li class="border"><span>.</span></li> <li><a href="#two" data-toggle="tab"><h5 class="clearfix rtlmargin-custom"><span class="pull-left margin-reset"><?php echo JText::_('SHIPPING_FEES') ; ?></span> </h5></a></li> <?php }?>
Code:
<?php if (!empty ($this->row)) {?> <div class="tab-pane" id="two"> <div id="hikashop_product_description_main" class="hikashop_product_description_main"> <?php echo $this->row->shipping; ?> </div> </div> <?php } ?>

I have also a problem with product in this link: www.apicestore.com/def/index.php/pagina-...how/2-matteo-fontana
If you see in the tab "prodotti" the product can't see very well. Are you an idea what is the problem?

Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200763 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Field
Hi,

You want to change the line:
<?php if (!empty ($this->row)) {?>
to:
<?php if (!empty ($this->row->shipping)) {?>

For your prodotti tab, the issue is with the CSS of the elements.
I guess such CSS should solve the problem:
#hikashop_module_343{ min-height: 520px }
The following user(s) said Thank You: m.fontana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200811 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Custom Field
Hi,
thanks for the first issue, I solve it.

For second I've give the min-height in the css but the problem remain. Is it a js problem? Is it possible?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200833 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Field
Hi,

I've checked your product page but on my end it now displays fine:
take.ms/z6CCM
So maybe you didn't clear your browser's cache

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum