- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
CSS attribute for product name and code
11 years 4 months ago #201468
by Sapphire
CSS attribute for product name and code was created by Sapphire
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.1
I apologise for having to ask this question but I am failing to see where I am going wrong. I want to change the colour and size of the text shown in blue in my attachment. I have tried to search for the CSS attribute to do this but I just can't find any way to change it. . Could you tell me which CSS attribute I should be changing please! Thanks for your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.1
I apologise for having to ask this question but I am failing to see where I am going wrong. I want to change the colour and size of the text shown in blue in my attachment. I have tried to search for the CSS attribute to do this but I just can't find any way to change it. . Could you tell me which CSS attribute I should be changing please! Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201470
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CSS attribute for product name and code
Hi,
Please use the inspector from your browser in order to get more details about classes of elements.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Please use the inspector from your browser in order to get more details about classes of elements.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201640
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic CSS attribute for product name and code
Thanks for the reply.. I have changed the CSS in firebug but it doesn't save the alteration there and I cannot find the correct coding to alter in my template HTML or the Hikashop front CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201643
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic CSS attribute for product name and code
Hi,
When inspecting with Firebug, you can see the classes of the elements.
So you just have to add your css properties based on these classes in the frontend hikashop css file or in your template css file directly.
When inspecting with Firebug, you can see the classes of the elements.
So you just have to add your css properties based on these classes in the frontend hikashop css file or in your template css file directly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201977
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic CSS attribute for product name and code
Excellent clear help -- thank you...problem solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds