- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
Locating Hikashop HTML
11 years 4 months ago #202022
by Sapphire
Locating Hikashop HTML was created by Sapphire
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.1
Hello... hope you are having a good day in your part of the world.
I wondered if you would be kind enough to tell me how I can access the HTML of Hikashop to make some alterations. I want to change the spacing of the address field in the shopping cart and also to change the words payment fee to postage & packing which is more appropriate in the UK
Many thanks for all of your help it is much appreciated. I love Hikashop and hope that I can purchase the update or at least the styles templates soon.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.1
Hello... hope you are having a good day in your part of the world.
I wondered if you would be kind enough to tell me how I can access the HTML of Hikashop to make some alterations. I want to change the spacing of the address field in the shopping cart and also to change the words payment fee to postage & packing which is more appropriate in the UK
Many thanks for all of your help it is much appreciated. I love Hikashop and hope that I can purchase the update or at least the styles templates soon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202042
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Locating Hikashop HTML
IHi
i don't know your level in html css php but 2 way to do it :
1) Find a class name in your html file in browser and search this class in the php server side .
then change html if needed
or
2) find the location of the css file where selector are define and edit this file for make your change .
NB all data generate by joomla come from Mysql and OS file system ( php ini xml ) files .
There is no html file in the server side only php file that contain php code with html tag markup css selector content
regard's
i don't know your level in html css php but 2 way to do it :
1) Find a class name in your html file in browser and search this class in the php server side .
then change html if needed
or
2) find the location of the css file where selector are define and edit this file for make your change .
NB all data generate by joomla come from Mysql and OS file system ( php ini xml ) files .
There is no html file in the server side only php file that contain php code with html tag markup css selector content
regard's
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202049
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Locating Hikashop HTML
That's excellent thanks - I am OK with html and CSS not so sure about PHP .... I had found the html to edit with firebug but I was having a blonde moment and thinking I had to find a module to change the html :silly:
I can see where I'm going now I think. Thanks soo much for your help
I can see where I'm going now I think. Thanks soo much for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds