- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
My Portal on confirmation email
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #202180
by dancingkazzaf
My Portal on confirmation email was created by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.thehappinessacademy.com/beta
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Hello,
When I put through a order I get a confirmation email come through but it is titled 'My portal' and is signed 'My Portal' at the bottom. I have renamed the 'From Name' under System>Global Configuration>Server in Joomla and have also done the same in Hikashop System>Configuration>Main>Emails but neither have these have made any difference, is there somewhere else I am missing?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Hello,
When I put through a order I get a confirmation email come through but it is titled 'My portal' and is signed 'My Portal' at the bottom. I have renamed the 'From Name' under System>Global Configuration>Server in Joomla and have also done the same in Hikashop System>Configuration>Main>Emails but neither have these have made any difference, is there somewhere else I am missing?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202214
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic My Portal on confirmation email
Hi,
You have also a "from name" setting in HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_emails
Regards,
You have also a "from name" setting in HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_emails
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 4 months ago #202257
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic My Portal on confirmation email
Yes that is what I was saying I have also changed the 'from name' in Hikashop under Emails too. Is there anywhere else or is something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202309
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic My Portal on confirmation email
You can edit each email of your HikaShop via the menu System>Emails with the Business edition. There, you can set a specific "from name" for each different email. So it's probably there that you need to look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds