- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
Module showing double title
11 years 4 months ago #203529
by roojai
Module showing double title was created by roojai
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.saikungmarkets.roojai.com/vendors.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Please see the module on the right on this page:
www.saikungmarkets.roojai.com/vendors.html
Then if you click through to one of the vendors, you can see the same module, but the title is doubled, and there is now also pagination at the bottom.
www.saikungmarkets.roojai.com/vendors/ve...idi-handicrafts.html
How can I keep the look of the first page on this module. It seems like the module parameter change on this vendor page.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Please see the module on the right on this page:
www.saikungmarkets.roojai.com/vendors.html
Then if you click through to one of the vendors, you can see the same module, but the title is doubled, and there is now also pagination at the bottom.
www.saikungmarkets.roojai.com/vendors/ve...idi-handicrafts.html
How can I keep the look of the first page on this module. It seems like the module parameter change on this vendor page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #203531
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Module showing double title
Hello,
Your issue is coming from the way you configured your product listing content module which have the ID number 362.
You'll be able to edit its configuration via "Hikashop->Display->Content modules".
Your issue is coming from the way you configured your product listing content module which have the ID number 362.
You'll be able to edit its configuration via "Hikashop->Display->Content modules".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203604
by roojai
Replied by roojai on topic Module showing double title
Thanks, but I totally deleted this module now and my problem remains.
Surely it must be related to module with ID 278 as that is the one with the double title. Any idea where I should look?
I can use CSS to fix this issue, but I would like to know why it is happening. Seems like both the Joomla module title AND the Hikashop module title are showing. But why only on the vendor page?
Surely it must be related to module with ID 278 as that is the one with the double title. Any idea where I should look?
I can use CSS to fix this issue, but I would like to know why it is happening. Seems like both the Joomla module title AND the Hikashop module title are showing. But why only on the vendor page?
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by roojai.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203641
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Module showing double title
Hi,
Please try to edit the settings of the modules with double title (one with id 278, 379, and maybe more) and in the HikaShop part of the settings, disable the option "Show title".
Please try to edit the settings of the modules with double title (one with id 278, 379, and maybe more) and in the HikaShop part of the settings, disable the option "Show title".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203665
by roojai
Replied by roojai on topic Module showing double title
I tried that thanks. I ended up using CSS to disable the second title and the pagination. I'll try again without CSS later but in a rush now. Thanks for help.
Edit to say that I tried I disabled the CSS and tried to not show title in the module settings. but If I set to "no" then both title's go. So I need to set to "yes" (show title).
This is my CSS to disable the problem:
#hikashop_category_information_module_278 .title, #hikashop_category_information_module_278 .hikashop_products_pagination {
display: none;
}
Even after adding this CSS I still have one title showing so it is ok
Edit to say that I tried I disabled the CSS and tried to not show title in the module settings. but If I set to "no" then both title's go. So I need to set to "yes" (show title).
This is my CSS to disable the problem:
#hikashop_category_information_module_278 .title, #hikashop_category_information_module_278 .hikashop_products_pagination {
display: none;
}
Even after adding this CSS I still have one title showing so it is ok
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by roojai.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds