- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
When importing Virtuemart no images are imported
- joostbloom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #204017
by joostbloom
When importing Virtuemart no images are imported was created by joostbloom
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
Hello,
I have installed Hikashop Business in my Joomla-site. When I import the information from Virtuemart all the products and categories are imported. When I take a look in the backend none of the products have images. Only the images of the categories are imported correctly. When I take a look in the directory images/com_hikashop/upload I see that the images of the products are there. What am I doning wrong or what can I do to fix this?
Thanks!
regards,
Joost
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
Hello,
I have installed Hikashop Business in my Joomla-site. When I import the information from Virtuemart all the products and categories are imported. When I take a look in the backend none of the products have images. Only the images of the categories are imported correctly. When I take a look in the directory images/com_hikashop/upload I see that the images of the products are there. What am I doning wrong or what can I do to fix this?
Thanks!
regards,
Joost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic When importing Virtuemart no images are imported
Hi,
This would indicate that you're importing from VM 3.x. Try to use the latest version of CSVimproved to export the products from VM and import them to HikaShop.
This would indicate that you're importing from VM 3.x. Try to use the latest version of CSVimproved to export the products from VM and import them to HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224779
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Replied by kernel64 on topic When importing Virtuemart no images are imported
Hi,
I got the same problem, but seems weird to just buy CSVimproved for one time export & import (burning and wasting euro 59,95 within minutes!!)
Have you got any idea when Hikashop will be able to import a vituemart 3.0.12 website ?
Will that be in the next hikashop release ?
And when will we see Hikashop 3.x ?
I got the same problem, but seems weird to just buy CSVimproved for one time export & import (burning and wasting euro 59,95 within minutes!!)
Have you got any idea when Hikashop will be able to import a vituemart 3.0.12 website ?
Will that be in the next hikashop release ?
And when will we see Hikashop 3.x ?
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224781
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic When importing Virtuemart no images are imported
Hi,
We are busy working on HikaShop 3.0 and so the support of VM3 won't be for at least another few months.
The next release of HikaShop will be the 2.6.1. We're almost ready and entering the test phase for it. It will probably be out in the beginning of January.
HikaShop 3.0 will be the release after that, around march.
We are busy working on HikaShop 3.0 and so the support of VM3 won't be for at least another few months.
The next release of HikaShop will be the 2.6.1. We're almost ready and entering the test phase for it. It will probably be out in the beginning of January.
HikaShop 3.0 will be the release after that, around march.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kernel64
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds