- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
Add to cart issue after upgrade from 2.4.0 to 2.5
11 years 3 months ago #204308
by roojai
Add to cart issue after upgrade from 2.4.0 to 2.5 was created by roojai
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.market.roojai.com/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I am working on a development site and I was using 2.4.0.
With 2.4.0 I had the add to cart popup showing and "stay on page". I also had "use Ajax where possible" activated.
When I upgraded to 2.5.0 I found that I could no longer add products to the cart. I solved this problem by deactivating the "use ajax where possible" so now I can add products BUT there is no popup showing at all.
Thanks for any help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I am working on a development site and I was using 2.4.0.
With 2.4.0 I had the add to cart popup showing and "stay on page". I also had "use Ajax where possible" activated.
When I upgraded to 2.5.0 I found that I could no longer add products to the cart. I solved this problem by deactivating the "use ajax where possible" so now I can add products BUT there is no popup showing at all.
Thanks for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204342
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add to cart issue after upgrade from 2.4.0 to 2.5
Hi,
Regarding the HikaShop changelog, some modifications has been made for the "add to cart" popup.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
One is related to cookies and the other with the menus or home page.
Can you please give us a screenshot of your HikaShop configuration (for the add to cart configuration) so we will perform some tests in your website and in our test/demo website.
Regards,
Regarding the HikaShop changelog, some modifications has been made for the "add to cart" popup.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
One is related to cookies and the other with the menus or home page.
Can you please give us a screenshot of your HikaShop configuration (for the add to cart configuration) so we will perform some tests in your website and in our test/demo website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204434
by roojai
Replied by roojai on topic Add to cart issue after upgrade from 2.4.0 to 2.5
Sure thing, here they are:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204459
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add to cart issue after upgrade from 2.4.0 to 2.5
Hi,
Thank you for your report, please download the latest package from our website and install it over your current install.
We just added a fix for that issue.
Thank you for your report, please download the latest package from our website and install it over your current install.
We just added a fix for that issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: roojai
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204462
by roojai
Replied by roojai on topic Add to cart issue after upgrade from 2.4.0 to 2.5
Thanks, I can confirm that resolved the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds