- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #204563
by likunzhou
Kunena do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0 was created by likunzhou
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Kunena SEF do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
Kunena do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
when any post or category of Kunena forum was clicked, it only appears Kunena forum main page
the Kunena forum version is 4.0.1 BTW
Please fix this bug asap, Thank you~
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Kunena SEF do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
Kunena do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
when any post or category of Kunena forum was clicked, it only appears Kunena forum main page
the Kunena forum version is 4.0.1 BTW
Please fix this bug asap, Thank you~
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by likunzhou.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204603
by likunzhou
Replied by likunzhou on topic Kunena do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
I've done many tests and I think I found the issue here however I don't know what the relations between them.
When the Hikashop was upgraded to 2.5.0, all the posts or category in Kunena forum can not be opened. If turn off the Search Engine Friendly URLs in the SEO Settings of Kunena configuration, It will work well.
If reinstall the Hikashop 2.4.0, the Kunena forum will work well with the Search Engine Friendly URLs turn on
When the Hikashop was upgraded to 2.5.0, all the posts or category in Kunena forum can not be opened. If turn off the Search Engine Friendly URLs in the SEO Settings of Kunena configuration, It will work well.
If reinstall the Hikashop 2.4.0, the Kunena forum will work well with the Search Engine Friendly URLs turn on
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Kunena do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
Hi,
HikaShop doesn't have any integration with Kunena so that's quite strange. I've also done a test on my end with Joomla 3.4.1, Kunena 4.0.1 and HikaShop 2.5.0 and I couldn't reproduce the issue. The Kunena posts and categories were properly accessible on my test website.
So there must be something else in play on your website. Maybe a plugin system, or a module ? I guess that disabling the plugins/modules one by one to test if it solves the problem on a copy of your website with HikaShop updated would be a good start.
HikaShop doesn't have any integration with Kunena so that's quite strange. I've also done a test on my end with Joomla 3.4.1, Kunena 4.0.1 and HikaShop 2.5.0 and I couldn't reproduce the issue. The Kunena posts and categories were properly accessible on my test website.
So there must be something else in play on your website. Maybe a plugin system, or a module ? I guess that disabling the plugins/modules one by one to test if it solves the problem on a copy of your website with HikaShop updated would be a good start.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #204639
by likunzhou
Replied by likunzhou on topic Kunena do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
I found which plugin caused this issue . It's "HikaShop no SSL outside checkout plugin".
I disabled it and all run well now
I disabled it and all run well now
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by likunzhou.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204663
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Kunena do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
Hi,
Great !
Could you try adding the code:
after the line:
in the file plugins/system/nossloutsidecheckout/nossloutsidecheckout.php and see if that helps ?
Great !
Could you try adding the code:
Code:
if(!empty($_POST)){
return true;
}
Code:
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
10 years 10 months ago #222551
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic Kunena do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
Hi Nicolas,
I'm also having this same problem (forum works after disabling plugin). Tried adding the code you mentioned to the plugin. However, nothing changed.
Is there anything else I can try to fix this problem without having to disable the no SSL outside of checkout plugin?
Hikashop version: 2.6.0
Joomla version: 3.4.5
URL to forum: new.mojooutdoors.com/index.php/forum/
I'm also having this same problem (forum works after disabling plugin). Tried adding the code you mentioned to the plugin. However, nothing changed.
Is there anything else I can try to fix this problem without having to disable the no SSL outside of checkout plugin?
Hikashop version: 2.6.0
Joomla version: 3.4.5
URL to forum: new.mojooutdoors.com/index.php/forum/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222675
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Kunena do not work after upgrading hikashop 2.5.0
Hi,
The only modification made in the plugin is that check in order to not perform a redirect if there is some data in the POST.
In that case, the plugin return "true", like it already did in various other cases (if you're in the backend, etc).
I don't know why that specific code interact with Kunena but I'm afraid that it can't be the only source of issue.
The fact that the plugin "returns" means that the plugin is doing nothing ; so it does influence anything in Joomla or a component.
docs.joomla.org/Plugin/Events/System#onAfterRoute
So ; yes the HikaShop "no SSL outside checkout" has been modified but the modification is irrelevant.
Regards,
The only modification made in the plugin is that check in order to not perform a redirect if there is some data in the POST.
In that case, the plugin return "true", like it already did in various other cases (if you're in the backend, etc).
I don't know why that specific code interact with Kunena but I'm afraid that it can't be the only source of issue.
The fact that the plugin "returns" means that the plugin is doing nothing ; so it does influence anything in Joomla or a component.
docs.joomla.org/Plugin/Events/System#onAfterRoute
So ; yes the HikaShop "no SSL outside checkout" has been modified but the modification is irrelevant.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds