Default tax category to none
11 years 3 months ago #205001
by Rixters
Default tax category to none was created by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 3.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
On the new version 2.5.0 When I create a new product the default tax category is set to none. How can I set the default tax category as selected when creating a new product?
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 3.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
On the new version 2.5.0 When I create a new product the default tax category is set to none. How can I set the default tax category as selected when creating a new product?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205018
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Default tax category to none
Hi,
You can edit the view "product / form" in the backend template and add the code:
Before:
And replace XX by the id of the desired tax category.
You can edit the view "product / form" in the backend template and add the code:
Code:
if(!isset($this->product->product_tax_id)) $this->product->product_tax_id = 'XX';
Code:
echo $this->categoryType->display('data[product][product_tax_id]', @$this->product->product_tax_id, 'tax');
And replace XX by the id of the desired tax category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds