- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Add new category to module 'Type of content'
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #205107
by PeterChain
Add new category to module 'Type of content' was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I have a special product category hanging from root, I mena I have:
Product Category
Categories
Brands
Pilots -- My own special product category --
I want it to show in the select list for Content Modules 'Type of Content'
How to do this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I have a special product category hanging from root, I mena I have:
Product Category
Categories
Brands
Pilots -- My own special product category --
I want it to show in the select list for Content Modules 'Type of Content'
How to do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205122
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add new category to module 'Type of content'
Hi,
You have to move that category under the Products category one, as it is a product category it must be put under there.
Else as now it is not listed in the select list.
You have to move that category under the Products category one, as it is a product category it must be put under there.
Else as now it is not listed in the select list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds