- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 1
404 Error after updating to Hikashop Bussines
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #205635
by moneymr
404 Error after updating to Hikashop Bussines was created by moneymr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404
Before It was Hikashop Essential. 9 days before I update shop to Bussines version and I have 404 errors.
Please go to my website and click on any product in the main page and you will see it.
4 days ago I sent message to support team with FTP account and Admin Password by www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html as recomend me Nicolas and still nobody didn't go to Administration Panel of my shop.
What should I do?
My previouse post www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...th-product-view.html
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404
Before It was Hikashop Essential. 9 days before I update shop to Bussines version and I have 404 errors.
Please go to my website and click on any product in the main page and you will see it.
4 days ago I sent message to support team with FTP account and Admin Password by www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html as recomend me Nicolas and still nobody didn't go to Administration Panel of my shop.
What should I do?
My previouse post www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...th-product-view.html
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by moneymr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205741
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic 404 Error after updating to Hikashop Bussines
Answer here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...uct-view.html#205740
;)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205917
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic 404 Error after updating to Hikashop Bussines
I answer here too
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...th-product-view.html
Please tell me when it can be fix?
Too much time web site not workink correctly. It is very bad(
Please tell me when it can be fix?
Too much time web site not workink correctly. It is very bad(
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds