- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Import users and addresses
11 years 3 months ago #205737
by tshirley
Import users and addresses was created by tshirley
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi,
I am just starting to use Hikashop. At the moment I have only the Starter version but I intent to move to the Business version as soon as I am sure it is the right product.
I have about 2500 users in a different application and I wand to import them into Hikashop. I can export them to a CSV file
I can import the users to Joomla User Manager but is it possible to import their addresses into Hikashop? I don't want my users to have to enter addresses again. I can't see anything in the form about this.
Thank you for your help.
Tim
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi,
I am just starting to use Hikashop. At the moment I have only the Starter version but I intent to move to the Business version as soon as I am sure it is the right product.
I have about 2500 users in a different application and I wand to import them into Hikashop. I can export them to a CSV file
I can import the users to Joomla User Manager but is it possible to import their addresses into Hikashop? I don't want my users to have to enter addresses again. I can't see anything in the form about this.
Thank you for your help.
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205744
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import users and addresses
Hi,
We don't have such tool. It would require the development of a script to handle that.
We don't have such tool. It would require the development of a script to handle that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds