- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
Since upgrade to 2.5.0 Products page messed up
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #205782
by simmiepam
Since upgrade to 2.5.0 Products page messed up was created by simmiepam
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by simmiepam.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205806
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Since upgrade to 2.5.0 Products page messed up
Hi,
It looks like you have some categories/brands/products with HTML in their names and that messes the new explorer system.
Can you confirm that ?
Could you give some example of names you used which leads to that so that we can reproduce that on our end in order to fix it ?
It looks like you have some categories/brands/products with HTML in their names and that messes the new explorer system.
Can you confirm that ?
Could you give some example of names you used which leads to that so that we can reproduce that on our end in order to fix it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205886
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Since upgrade to 2.5.0 Products page messed up
I don't give the products very fancy names...so I'm not sure what you mean by html in the names.
The top 2 (with the clock as the image) is not a product I have
The 3rd one (with the clock) and the product name TAKE ACTION eCard Service is correct
Virtual Assistant Service
Mini Newsletter
Touchless Newsletter
Looking for Red Jackets
Those are the types of names I use.
I'm going to send my login info to the CONTACT US link so you can go into my back end.
The top 2 (with the clock as the image) is not a product I have
The 3rd one (with the clock) and the product name TAKE ACTION eCard Service is correct
Virtual Assistant Service
Mini Newsletter
Touchless Newsletter
Looking for Red Jackets
Those are the types of names I use.
I'm going to send my login info to the CONTACT US link so you can go into my back end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205957
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Since upgrade to 2.5.0 Products page messed up
Hi,
I've deleted your brands as they all had wrong names which didn't mean anything. It looks better now.
It doesn't looks like a problem with the update, but a CSV import that was done with a wrong CSV file, with the columns not properly defined.
I've deleted your brands as they all had wrong names which didn't mean anything. It looks better now.
It doesn't looks like a problem with the update, but a CSV import that was done with a wrong CSV file, with the columns not properly defined.
The following user(s) said Thank You: simmiepam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205960
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Since upgrade to 2.5.0 Products page messed up
I appreciate the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds