Skip to main content

Problem with shopping cart

More
11 years 3 months ago #206744 by rober1903
I have a problem with shopping cart. When selecting the car, m eaprecen the products I have selected for purchase, but does not make me the link to complete the purchase.
I hope someone can help me, please.
Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206760 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
The solution will probably be to directly use the "Show proceed button in the cart " option through your cart content module's configuration page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206876 by rober1903
Hello.
Thank you for your response. I am attaching pictures of ocnfiguracion to see if you can help me . Thank you very much .



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206883 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with shopping cart
Hi,

With these settings the "proceed to checkout" button should be displayed.
Does the sentence "1 productos para" has a link to redirect to the checkout ?

It seems to be a view override issue, please check in the menu Display > Views if there is any override on the view "product / cart". If it is, backup the modifications and remove the override.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum