- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop 2.5.0 Weights not saving and can't
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #206955
by ahacreative
Hikashop 2.5.0 Weights not saving and can't was created by ahacreative
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
-- PHP version -- : 5/4/27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I've got a new issue with HikaShop 2.5.0. The new interface for backend products will not save the weights I enter. After I enter weights and save, it is reverting the products to virtual ones. If I do this by the &legacy=1 trick, it will save the weights. Most of the time.
Another issue is when I "Select" instead of "Add" photos to the variants, the select option will let me select the photo. It highlights the photo in blue. After I hit "ok" no image has been selected. It's just blank.
Any ideas?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2
-- PHP version -- : 5/4/27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I've got a new issue with HikaShop 2.5.0. The new interface for backend products will not save the weights I enter. After I enter weights and save, it is reverting the products to virtual ones. If I do this by the &legacy=1 trick, it will save the weights. Most of the time.
Another issue is when I "Select" instead of "Add" photos to the variants, the select option will let me select the photo. It highlights the photo in blue. After I hit "ok" no image has been selected. It's just blank.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206962
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop 2.5.0 Weights not saving and can't
Hi,
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...eights-wnt-save.html
Please re-download HikaShop 2.5.0.
Regards,
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...eights-wnt-save.html
Please re-download HikaShop 2.5.0.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahacreative
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 3 months ago #206981
by ahacreative
Replied by ahacreative on topic Hikashop 2.5.0 Weights not saving and can't
Jerome,
Thank you. This appears to have solved my issues. I apologize for missing the other thread on this.
Thank you. This appears to have solved my issues. I apologize for missing the other thread on this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds