- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
CSS STYLING
11 years 3 months ago #207230
by featha
CSS STYLING was created by featha
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
How can I access and edit the following css file via the backend:
/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_custom.css
Some items need styling in this file, but once I access it via template manager there is not much to style (i.e. padding, margins, etc). So it seems like I am trying to access the wrong file.
/templates/kallyas/css/templates.css.php
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
How can I access and edit the following css file via the backend:
/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_custom.css
Some items need styling in this file, but once I access it via template manager there is not much to style (i.e. padding, margins, etc). So it seems like I am trying to access the wrong file.
/templates/kallyas/css/templates.css.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #207232
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic CSS STYLING
Hello,
You'll find it via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display->'CSS tab'" by using the "Front-end CSS File" option.
You'll find it via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display->'CSS tab'" by using the "Front-end CSS File" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207720
by featha
Replied by featha on topic CSS STYLING
Okay got that one - thanks!
And where do I access this to do changes to change some styling?:
/templates/kallyas/css/template.css.php?src=..%2Fjstystem-..%2Fcss%2Fbootstrap-..%2Faddons%2Fsuperfish..............
And where do I access this to do changes to change some styling?:
/templates/kallyas/css/template.css.php?src=..%2Fjstystem-..%2Fcss%2Fbootstrap-..%2Faddons%2Fsuperfish..............
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #207724
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic CSS STYLING
you'll just have to edit the file /templates/kallyas/css/template.css.php through your website files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds