- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
Production Domain on Invoice after Going Live
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #207421
by artisanwebandprint
Production Domain on Invoice after Going Live was created by artisanwebandprint
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.georgiamorgan.net
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hello,
I apologize in advance if I am missing this. I can't seem to find where the invoice is pulling the production environment domain name from " morgan.myartisanweb.com ". We are live at www.georgiamorgan.net and the invoice should reflect this when emailed.
I have checked the global configuration for the site, configuration.php, .htaccess and the configuration inside of hikashop but cannot find this URL anywhere.
Here's where it is showing up in the email:
Please advise and thank you in advance.
Dawn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hello,
I apologize in advance if I am missing this. I can't seem to find where the invoice is pulling the production environment domain name from " morgan.myartisanweb.com ". We are live at www.georgiamorgan.net and the invoice should reflect this when emailed.
I have checked the global configuration for the site, configuration.php, .htaccess and the configuration inside of hikashop but cannot find this URL anywhere.
Here's where it is showing up in the email:
Please advise and thank you in advance.
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207433
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Production Domain on Invoice after Going Live
Hi,
This comes from the live site parameter that is given to HikaShop by Joomla.
So checking the joomla configuration and the configuration.php is indeed what I would have recommended.
I don't have another idea. Normally it comes from there.
This comes from the live site parameter that is given to HikaShop by Joomla.
So checking the joomla configuration and the configuration.php is indeed what I would have recommended.
I don't have another idea. Normally it comes from there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds