- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Facebook Sharing Problems
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #207842
by Holmes-Pierce
Facebook Sharing Problems was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
Since updating, I'm having problems sharing things on Facebook. For some reason, it redirects to the homepage.
Please take a look at the screenshot to show Facebook debugger.
Thanks,
Hal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
Since updating, I'm having problems sharing things on Facebook. For some reason, it redirects to the homepage.
Please take a look at the screenshot to show Facebook debugger.
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #207844
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Facebook Sharing Problems
I found out that it's a problem with GZIP, turned it off and all is good
!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds