- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Sudden change in font size
11 years 2 months ago #208009
by deziroo
Sudden change in font size was created by deziroo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.deziroo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : new
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
The shop had been working well until today I noticed the font had changed. It is now bold. Im not sure how to fix this since I have not changed it myself. One other person does go into the shop, but only to add products. In the CSS the font is still at the size I made it (18.) Is it a glitch in the template? If I reload the template will I have to go back and put everything back the way I have chosen?
-- HikaShop version -- : new
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
The shop had been working well until today I noticed the font had changed. It is now bold. Im not sure how to fix this since I have not changed it myself. One other person does go into the shop, but only to add products. In the CSS the font is still at the size I made it (18.) Is it a glitch in the template? If I reload the template will I have to go back and put everything back the way I have chosen?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208014
by deziroo
Replied by deziroo on topic Sudden change in font size
Never mind, it has gone back to the correct size now.
Sorry to bother you
Sorry to bother you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208016
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sudden change in font size
Hi,
That comes from your CSS.
Just add that CSS to the frontend CSS of HikaShop in order to avoid the issue:
.hikashop_subcategories_listing .hikashop_category_name a {
font-weight: normal !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
That comes from your CSS.
Just add that CSS to the frontend CSS of HikaShop in order to avoid the issue:
.hikashop_subcategories_listing .hikashop_category_name a {
font-weight: normal !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds