- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
Category with product list, columns not responsive
11 years 2 months ago #208488
by oloccina
Category with product list, columns not responsive was created by oloccina
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0 - Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 43.0.2357.132
Hello,
I've just setup a menu item to display a category with product listing (thumbnail + title) in 3 columns.
The issue is that the columns seems not to be responsive, they just shrink when you reduce the screen size.
See here: infinitemandala.com/shop/opere-arte/cate...-i-colori-della-luce
I inspected the code (even if I am not a programmer, but I know a bit of css) and these columns are infact not fluid, there is a "width:32%" style for each column, I tried to override it with a "width:100%" with mediaqueries for tablet and phone screen sizes, but with no luck since now.
Are this columns not supposed to be responsive or am I missing something here?
Thank you
Nic
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 43.0.2357.132
Hello,
I've just setup a menu item to display a category with product listing (thumbnail + title) in 3 columns.
The issue is that the columns seems not to be responsive, they just shrink when you reduce the screen size.
See here: infinitemandala.com/shop/opere-arte/cate...-i-colori-della-luce
I inspected the code (even if I am not a programmer, but I know a bit of css) and these columns are infact not fluid, there is a "width:32%" style for each column, I tried to override it with a "width:100%" with mediaqueries for tablet and phone screen sizes, but with no luck since now.
Are this columns not supposed to be responsive or am I missing something here?
Thank you
Nic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208494
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic Category with product list, columns not responsive
SOLVED 
I needed to check "use Bootstrap design" in
System > Configuration > Display > General Display Options
I needed to check "use Bootstrap design" in
System > Configuration > Display > General Display Options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds