Currency Conversion on Freight
11 years 2 months ago #208909
by danpoole
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Currency Conversion on Freight was created by danpoole
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
thisone.catnets.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.2.0
Hi, I have a shop with 3 currencies (AUD, NZD & USD), the primary is AUD. All the currency conversion works well but I have noticed that when I convert the currency in the checkout the postage stays the same price but just changes the symbol from AUD to USD.
Is there a currency conversion on Postage or am I thinking of this the wrong way?
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.2.0
Hi, I have a shop with 3 currencies (AUD, NZD & USD), the primary is AUD. All the currency conversion works well but I have noticed that when I convert the currency in the checkout the postage stays the same price but just changes the symbol from AUD to USD.
Is there a currency conversion on Postage or am I thinking of this the wrong way?
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #208923
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Currency Conversion on Freight
Hello,
Can you tell me which shipping method you are using and how you configured it ?
Thanks.
Can you tell me which shipping method you are using and how you configured it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209793
by danpoole
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Replied by danpoole on topic Currency Conversion on Freight
Hi, I have used the 'Hikashop Australia Post eDeliver Shipping Plugin V2' plugin and it has fixed this problem. I was using the 'HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin'.
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212373
by danpoole
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Replied by danpoole on topic Currency Conversion on Freight
Hi Mohamed, I am going to have to revisit this problem, the other issue being...
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/install-u...r-failed/211230.html
In relation to the above link I have sent a message to AustPost requesting they answer you but this is starting to linger too long and pretty soon my client will start making threats for me to deliver.
Can we please look into when the AustPost (version 1) plugin does not currency convert on the postage amount.
Do you still have the access details to the site?
When testing and in checkout and you change the currency (top right) the $AUD, $USD & $NZD changes but the amount does not. There is a 'Shipping (with PRIORITY DISPATCH) Standard' that changes price but it is only converting the $5 extra charge added on to of the shipping.
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/install-u...r-failed/211230.html
In relation to the above link I have sent a message to AustPost requesting they answer you but this is starting to linger too long and pretty soon my client will start making threats for me to deliver.
Can we please look into when the AustPost (version 1) plugin does not currency convert on the postage amount.
Do you still have the access details to the site?
When testing and in checkout and you change the currency (top right) the $AUD, $USD & $NZD changes but the amount does not. There is a 'Shipping (with PRIORITY DISPATCH) Standard' that changes price but it is only converting the $5 extra charge added on to of the shipping.
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 month ago #212412
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Currency Conversion on Freight
Hello,
Just after :
trough the "aupost.php" file of your Aupost plugin.
In that case you can use the AuPost shipping plugin V2 with the "group package" option set to NO.In relation to the above link I have sent a message to AustPost requesting they answer you but this is starting to linger too long and pretty soon my client will start making threats for me to deliver.
The solution will probably be to directly add the lines :Can we please look into when the AustPost (version 1) plugin does not currency convert on the postage amount.
Code:
if(hikashop_getCurrency() != 6)
$finalRate->shipping_price = $currencyClass->convertUniquePrice($finalRate->shipping_price, 6, hikashop_getCurrency());
Code:
foreach($rates as $finalRate){
The following user(s) said Thank You: danpoole
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212970
by danpoole
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Replied by danpoole on topic Currency Conversion on Freight
Thank you, this has fixed the problem but another has appeared. In fact the first problem that started this post. I will start a new thread for it.
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds