- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout Country defaults to UK
11 years 2 months ago #209233
by RGB
Checkout Country defaults to UK was created by RGB
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : On checkout the country defaults to the UK. How I set it to be US. I have the address and tax set to US.
I can't seem to find where this option is...
Please advise
On checkout the country defaults to the UK. How I set it to be US. I have the address and tax set to US.
I can't seem to find where this option is...
Please advise
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : On checkout the country defaults to the UK. How I set it to be US. I have the address and tax set to US.
I can't seem to find where this option is...
Please advise
On checkout the country defaults to the UK. How I set it to be US. I have the address and tax set to US.
I can't seem to find where this option is...
Please advise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209236
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout Country defaults to UK
Hi,
If you're talking about the address, you can edit your "country" address custom field and change the default value.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ield-form.html#infos
Regards,
If you're talking about the address, you can edit your "country" address custom field and change the default value.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ield-form.html#infos
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds