- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
The modules covers the fields
- Poukamisas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209270
by Poukamisas
The modules covers the fields was created by Poukamisas
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
kosmima-gkiotli.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 38.0.1
Hi,
When I press a button from a product and I haven't made a account some modules covers the fields of account form. How can I get ahead this problem? I have attached a image to show what happen.
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 38.0.1
Hi,
When I press a button from a product and I haven't made a account some modules covers the fields of account form. How can I get ahead this problem? I have attached a image to show what happen.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209272
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic The modules covers the fields
Hi,
This is a template issue, it seems that you have to adapt the @media queries in your css file.
Please add that css at the end of your template.css file:
This is a template issue, it seems that you have to adapt the @media queries in your css file.
Please add that css at the end of your template.css file:
Code:
@media (max-width: 1250px){
#hikashop_checkout_login_right_part {
width: 100%;
}
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Poukamisas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 2 months ago #209352
by Poukamisas
Replied by Poukamisas on topic The modules covers the fields
It works perfect thanks!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds