- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Deletable filter, how to remove delete icon?
11 years 2 months ago #209349
by Tim Moore
Deletable filter, how to remove delete icon? was created by Tim Moore
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Though an option "Deletable filter" is deselected, the delete icon is present on front-end. Is there a chance to completely remove this type of behaviour? I would like just to keep filter options selected without any icons and not hiding unselected ones
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Though an option "Deletable filter" is deselected, the delete icon is present on front-end. Is there a chance to completely remove this type of behaviour? I would like just to keep filter options selected without any icons and not hiding unselected ones
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209356
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Deletable filter, how to remove delete icon?
Hi,
If the filter is not "deletable", there is no delete icon for that filter.
So I'm afraid that I don't understand your question.
Regards,
If the filter is not "deletable", there is no delete icon for that filter.
So I'm afraid that I don't understand your question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #209417
by Tim Moore
Replied by Tim Moore on topic Deletable filter, how to remove delete icon?
Even if I choose not "deletable" filter - the delete icon is still there
P.S. And please move this topic to appropriate branch (Filters)
P.S. And please move this topic to appropriate branch (Filters)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Tim Moore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209419
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Deletable filter, how to remove delete icon?
Hi,
Can you please provide screenshots in order to show it ?
Regards,
Can you please provide screenshots in order to show it ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds