- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 9
Can't open product pages anymore
11 years 2 months ago #209455
by huwhuw
Can't open product pages anymore was created by huwhuw
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi my shop had been working perfectly but now for some reason I cannot open any of the products - they redirect back to the index page instead.
I have cleared caches and tried disabling 3rd party plugins but nothing works.
Its the same issue in all browsers.
Please see this link - click on "Vouchers" then try opening any of them and you will see they return to the index page
ballincolligdental.ontargetdev.eu/index....ift-vouchers-ireland
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi my shop had been working perfectly but now for some reason I cannot open any of the products - they redirect back to the index page instead.
I have cleared caches and tried disabling 3rd party plugins but nothing works.
Its the same issue in all browsers.
Please see this link - click on "Vouchers" then try opening any of them and you will see they return to the index page
ballincolligdental.ontargetdev.eu/index....ift-vouchers-ireland
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209457
by huwhuw
Replied by huwhuw on topic Can't open product pages anymore
Ok the issue is the canonical URL in the product
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds