Slight breadcrumb issue
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
For the most part, Hikashop is working ok, but I have a slight issue with the breadcrumbs.
My store landing page URL is /shop/
However, when I click on "Shop" in the breadcrumb, it is actually taking me to /shop/category.html
Any way to correct that behavior and take me back to the /shop/ landing page?
Sorry if this has been answered before
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think that it's something that should be fixed with the 2.5.0 release thanks to a patch we added to the HikaShop router to handle properly the SEF URLs of menu items.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Hi,
I think that it's something that should be fixed with the 2.5.0 release thanks to a patch we added to the HikaShop router to handle properly the SEF URLs of menu items.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Would it be possible to have more details about your website ?
Like a link in order to see the page directly and maybe some screenshot of your configuration.
A backend could also help us to check your configuration directly.
You can send us such kind of private information thanks to the "contact us" form ; if you use it, please enclose a link to that forum thread so the support team will now what to do.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
Would it be possible to have more details about your website ?
Like a link in order to see the page directly and maybe some screenshot of your configuration.
A backend could also help us to check your configuration directly.
You can send us such kind of private information thanks to the "contact us" form ; if you use it, please enclose a link to that forum thread so the support team will now what to do.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm trying to understand why you have "category.html" at the end of the URL in the breadcrumb.
But, the "shop" one is not an element added by the HikaShop product page. The code only add the product categories and the product at the end.
Otherwise, your configure looks fine for me.
Because I'm not a SEF expert, I'll need to have an FTP access for your website in order to perform few tests and get some debug data.
Otherwise the best will be to wait for the Nicolas return.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The landing page menu item is configured as HikaShop » category, but I'm assuming this is normal.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
I'm trying to understand why you have "category.html" at the end of the URL in the breadcrumb.
But, the "shop" one is not an element added by the HikaShop product page. The code only add the product categories and the product at the end.
Otherwise, your configure looks fine for me.
Because I'm not a SEF expert, I'll need to have an FTP access for your website in order to perform few tests and get some debug data.
Otherwise the best will be to wait for the Nicolas return.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We've added another patch on our end for that issue. Could you download again the 2.5.0 install package and install it on your website ? That should add the patch and hopefully fix the issue for you too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.