- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
[Solved]
11 years 2 months ago #210538
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Specifications individual inventory, weight, price
Hi,
You can read more about the new interface in that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...op-product-form.html
But I don't understand your question about the "individual inventory under specifications".
Can you please reformulate your question ?
Regards,
You can read more about the new interface in that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...op-product-form.html
But I don't understand your question about the "individual inventory under specifications".
Can you please reformulate your question ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210643
by Seans
Replied by Seans on topic Specifications individual inventory, weight, price
I used to use manage variants to set the inventory of an item with the characteristics. Now say i have T-shirt S,M,L,XL but XL has 10 inventory and L has 3 inventory and they weight different amounts. I used to find that under manage variants. I read the documentations but there is still something im not understanding. any advice would be excellent. Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210645
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Specifications individual inventory, weight, price
Hi,
I'm sorry but I still don't understand your message.
I you want to manage the variants, just go in the second tab called "variants" when editing a product with variants.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I still don't understand your message.
I you want to manage the variants, just go in the second tab called "variants" when editing a product with variants.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210989
by Seans
Replied by Seans on topic Specifications individual inventory, weight, price
Thank you for your time im stupid i didn't see the variants tab at the top of the page. I found it thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds