Skip to main content

Delete the Hikashop plug-in not used

More
11 years 1 month ago #210732 by clairewang
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Dear all,

Can I delete/uninstall some Hikashop Plug-ins not enabled? Will this action affect the function? My page speed is very slow and these plug-ins slow down the speed. Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #210749 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
It will depend on the plugin, but you'll just have to disable them if you don't use them, but testing your website after disabling them will probably be better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: clairewang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #210826 by clairewang
Thanks a lot, Mohamed, I disabled them already. I want to know if I can UNINSTALL them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #210828 by Jerome
Hi,

Yes, you can.
But the uninstalled plugins will be re-installed by HikaShop during the next update.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: clairewang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #210860 by clairewang
Thank you so much, Jerome. If I find something wrong after the uninstallation, can I run the install.exe again to get those plug-ins back?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #210876 by nicolas
Hi,

HikaShop has no install.exe
But yes, if you install again the install package of HikaShop via the Joomla extension manager, you'll get back the plugins you uninstalled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: clairewang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum